CNHTC Ranks the 10th Place in China’s Top 30 Enterprises in Auto Industry
On July 9, the fifteenth Conference on China Top 100 Enterprises in Machinery Industry and China Top 30 Enterprises in Auto Industry was held in Harbin, Heilongjiang province. With an annual business revenue of 110.050 billion RMB (with an annual growth rate of 21.55%) and a total profit of 6.507 billion RMB (with an annual growth rate of 44.36%), CNHTC ranked the 10th place in China’s Top 30 Enterprises in Auto Industry.
In 2018, CNHTC sold 326,600 units vehicles, up by 8.82% year on year, including 189,700 units heavy-duty trucks (with an annual growth rate of 0.00%) and 135,400 units medium- and light-trucks (with an annual growth rate of 26.09%).
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr. 2019-05-16
- CNHTC, Foton and Dongfeng Self-driving Trucks Successfully Pass Tests in Tianjin 2019-05-09
- 28 Units Sitrak/Styr Trucks Ordered by Customers in Tongchuan 2019-05-06
- 50 Units CNHTC HOWO Mining Trucks Delivered to Xinjiang for Operation 2019-04-24
- CNHTC Continues to Grow Robustly in 2019 2019-04-17
- SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-16
- CNHTC Won a Combined Order of 1,000 Units Trucks in Xinjiang 2019-04-10
- CNHTC Production Volume of Sitrak Reached 30,000 Units 2019-04-09
- CNHTC Saw 8.22 Percent YOY Revenue Growth for 2018 2019-03-29
- CNHTC Secures an Order of 250 Units Dangerous Chemical Transportation Trucks 2019-03-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1