Dongfeng Delivers 48 Units Tianlong Trucks to Ningxia for Operation
On July 8, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng) delivered 45 units Tianlong KC trucks and 3 units Tianlong KL trucks to its customer TY Group in Ningxia.
According to Dongfeng, all the trucks will be officially put into operation by the end of this month. 25 units Tiankong KC dump trucks will be used for container transportation, 20 units Tianlong KC engineering trucks will be used for transporting construction wastes and 3 units Tianlong KL trucks will be used for transporting dangerous chemicals.
As a strategic partner of Dongfeng, TY Group started introducing Dongfeng trucks in 2008. Currently, the company has over 220 units Dongfeng trucks in operation.
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019 2019-07-09
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June 2019-07-04
- Dongfeng Delivered 7 of Its Engineering Trucks to China Railway 2019-07-04
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- Dongfeng KL Truck Makes Its Debut in Yancheng 2019-06-17
- Dongfeng Cummins Makes New Breakthroughs in Laos 2019-06-13
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May 2019-06-06
- Dongfeng KL Trucks Powered by Cummins Engines Deliver Consistently Power 2019-05-29
- CNHTC, Foton and Dongfeng Self-driving Trucks Successfully Pass Tests in Tianjin 2019-05-09
- Dongfeng Secured an Order of 400 Units Sanitation Truck Chassis from FUL ONGMA 2019-04-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1