Light Truck Sales for Logistics Services Continues to Grow Robustly
According to the statistics released by CAAM (China Association of Automobile Manufacturers), the top three players in China’s light truck market in May this year are BAIC Foton (31,974 units, up by 13.36% year on year), JAC (16,461 units, up by 14.83% year on year), and Dongfeng (15,222 units, up by 4.65% year on year). From January to May, China’s light truck sales reached 826,788 units, up by 2.66% year on year.
From January to June this year, BAIC Foton sold 272,261 units vehicles, up by 3.76% year on year. In the same period, its sales volume of medium-sized trucks and light trucks reached 14,604 units and 180,213 units respectively, up by 186.07% and 13.51% respectively. In addition, the company’s sales volume of new energy vehicles jumped by 140.79% year on year, reaching 3,530 units,
In June, it sold 1,846 units medium-sized trucks, up by 91.3% year on year; it sold 31,121 units light trucks, up by 5.7% year on year.
Despite the lackluster auto market, the demand for light trucks used for logistics services continue to grow robustly, according to Zhang Qiang, an analyst in the auto market.
- JAC Light-duty Truck is Called as China Isuzu, What is Its Next Step? 2019-06-25
- JAC Aims to Bring about World-class High-end Light Trucks 2019-06-21
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line 2019-06-19
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January 2019-02-21
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Line 2019-01-09
- XCMG Light Concrete Mixers to Arrive in Guangdong for Operation 2018-08-22
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- XCMG New Energy Light Trucks to Set Their Journeys on the Global Market 2018-06-22
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- Fuso All-electric Light-duty Trucks Hit the Road in the UK 2018-03-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1