Yuchai Announced Its New Type of Strategic Partnership with Foton
Recently, Yuchai announced that a new type of partnership had been reached with Foton this year. The aim of the partnership was to strengthen cooperation in the areas of national six emission standards, expansion of global market and development of new energy products.
Yuchai aims to develop a second generation engine with a thermal efficiency of 50% by 2020, and up to 52% by 2023, to 55% by 2025 and to 60% by 2030 in order to meet China's national 6 emission standards.
During the first six months of 2019, the number of Yuchai engines applied on Foton trucks has reached the average level of the past 4 years, involving in up to 19 types.
New energy vehicles is a core part of Foton Motor Group. Foton reported a record sales of 272,261 vehicles in the first six months of 2019. Among them, sales of new energy vehicles reached 3530, 140.79% higher than that of last year. The two sides also had a view exchange on technology for new energy commercial vehicles. Under the agreement, they will jointly explore new products that delivers higer fuel economy and lower user TCO by capitalizing on Yuchai’s experience in hybrid powertrain and fuel cell battery.
- Yuchai Brand Value Exceeds 50.569 Billion RMB 2019-06-28
- Chenglong H7 with 600 hp Yuchai Power Coming 2019-06-14
- Yuchai Releases Four New Energy Power Systems 2019-05-30
- Jiefang Truck Adopts Yuchai 6K Engine 2019-05-24
- Yuchai YC6K Engine Sales Grew by 30% in Q1 2019-04-18
- Yuchai Brings YC6TD and YC4D on Display at Middle East Electricity 2019 2019-03-11
- Yuchai Successfully Rolls Out K15N Engine 2019-02-19
- 19 Different Engines With National VI Emission Standards for Light Trucks 2019-02-18
- Yuchai Truck Engines Saw the Third Consecutive Year-on-year Increase 2019-01-25
- MTU Yuchai Anteyou Rolls off the 100th High-end High-power Engine 2019-01-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.