Silk Way Rally | S09-10 TUNLAND
STAGE09-10: ALASHAN – DUNHUANG
LEG DISTANCE: 1057.86 KM
SPECIAL DISTANCE: 545.3KM
10% sand, 20% stony road, 70% gravel
RANKING: T2 GROUP NO.2
*T2 GROUP racing vehicles: series production cross-country vehicles approved by FIA regulations.
After sandy roads of the 9th stage, the last racing stage starts in the foothills and becomes harder and more technical with every next kilometer, going through the canyons, across plateaus, along twisting roads and dry river beds. After covering the half of section, racers reach a valley. The last kilometers are set along a smooth and fast ground road, which defines the rally champion.
On 16th July, with snow-capped mountains in the background, the final podium of the SILK WAY RALLY 2019, set up at the Grand Cultural Centre in Dunhuang. At the end of a thrilling race, run over more than 5000 kilometres of varied terrain – from the Siberian forests, across the Mongolian steppes, to the giant dunes of the Gobi Desert – this 9th SILK WAY RALLY sees Foton challenges for all-terrain stage and wins No. 2 in T2 group with production cross-country vehicles – Tunland.
There’s no way to reach the point without our Tunland teams.
We have excellent racers, navigators and service team.
THANK ALL OF YOU !
- Silk Way Rally | S06 TUNLAND 2019-07-16
- Silk Way Rally | S05 TUNLAND 2019-07-16
- Silk Way Rally | S3-S4 TUNLAND 2019-07-15
- Silk Way Rally | S02 FOTON TUNLAND 2019-07-12
- Silk Way Rally | S01- FOTON TUNLAND 2019-07-10
- Foton Delivers Trucks to Vietnam and Philippines 2019-07-09
- Foton Tunland Aims at Champion in Silk Way Rally 2019 2019-07-06
- 2020 Foton Tunland Officially Makes Its Debut in Columbia 2019-07-03
- Foton Delivers 42 Units AUMAN Sanitation Vehicles to Gambia 2019-07-01
- Foton Brand Value Exceeds 152 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-07-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.