Jiefang Ranked the First Place in Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Truck Market
In June, China sold 16,000 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, up by 308.5% year on year. From January to June this year, China sold 54,000 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, up by 269.9% year on year. It is obvious that natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks have maintained a robust growing momentum since the start of this year.
Jiefang, with a sales volume of 23,000 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks in the first half of this year, ranked the first place in the market, up by 581.2% year on year and accounting for 43.3% of the market. In the same period last year, the company’s sales volume of natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks only stood at 3,416 units.
According to Jiefang, it sales of natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks jumped tremendously in May and June this year. In May, its sales soared by 565.3% year on year, reaching 5,961 units; in June, its sales went up by 327.4% year on year, reaching 5,701 unit.
From January to June, Jiefang, Shaanqi, Dayun, CNHTC and Auman were the top five leading players in China’s natural gas heavy-duty truck market, with their combined sales amounting to 50,000 units, accounting for 90% of the market. Jiefang and Shaanqi performed impressively with their combined sales accounting for about 70% of the market.
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 50 Units Sanitation Trucks to its Customers 2019-07-18
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Out Its 1,000,000th Unit J6 Truck 2019-07-17
- Jiefang Light Truck Hu VR Makes its Debut 2019-07-11
- FAW Jiefang Hit a Record High of 205,000 Units Trucks in H1 2019 2019-07-09
- Jiefang Increased its Brand Value to 75.629 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-07-02
- Jiefang Sold 17,600 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to May 2019-06-19
- Jiefang Truck Adopts Yuchai 6K Engine 2019-05-24
- FAW Jiefang , Bosch Reach Agreement in Offering FOTA 2019-05-20
- FAW Jiefang Brought Eight Vehicles on Display in Xiong’an 2019-05-08
- FAW SA Expects to Increase Coega Plant Production to 1200 Units in 2019 2019-05-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.