Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
On July 30, a grand ceremony was held to mark the successful operation of Skywell Automobile Gaochun key Spare Parts Industrial Park ofSkywell Heavy Industries, marking a new milestone of the company. With more diversified products, Skywell Heavy Industries will further strengthen its overall competitiveness in the market.
Started construction in April, 2018, Skywell Automobile Gaochun key Spare Parts Industrial Park covers an area of 500 mu with a total investment of four billion RMB. After the completion of its three-phase construction, it is expected to realize an annual sales revenue of nine billion RMB and an annual tax revenue of 250 million RMB.
Currently, Skywell boasts over 20 different electricity powered special vehicles, including garbage transportation trucks, sanitation trucks, dredge trucks. Soon, Skywell Automobile Gaochun Key Spare Parts Industrial Park will be able to produce 2GWh power battery systems.
At the ceremony, Huang Hongsheng, President of Skywell Group, thanked all parties for their hard work and contributions to the successful operation of Skywell Automobile Gaochun Key Spare Parts Industrial Park.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.