SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
On July 9, 2019, the 35th FILDA International Exposition in Angola was solemnly opened in the ZEE Special Economic Zone in Luanda. More than 300 enterprises from 21 countries and regions such as China, Britain, Germany, Indonesia, Turkey, France, India, Sweden, Brazil, Japan, Belarus and Uruguay participated in the Expo.
At this exhibition, the Angolan Office of SHACMAN joined hands with distributors to highlight the SHACMAN X3000 550HP tractor and the SHACCMAN F2000 420HP tractor which has been the best seller in the market. Among them, X3000 550HP tractor has become the star product of this exhibition, and its excellent quality has attracted many eyes.
On the morning of the 9th, after the opening ceremony, visitors to SHACMAN booth kept coming. The staff of the office carefully introduced the SHACMAN product characteristics, service and accessories guarantee policies to every visiting customer, and demonstrated the strong core competitiveness of the SHACMAN brand.
Shaanxi Auto Angola Office will take this exhibition as an opportunity to increase the publicity and promotion of SHACMAN brand, so as to further enhance the visibility of SHACMAN brand in the local market, and also allow more customers to recognize, trust and accept SHACMAN products.
- SHACMAN Brings Cummins-Powered Trucks to Display in Philippines 2019-07-30
- SHACMAN Reported a 12.8% Rise in Production in H1 2019 2019-07-26
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo 2019-07-03
- SHACMAN on Display at 2019 Kenya-China Trade Week 2019-06-26
- SHACMAN X3000 Trucks Operate Smoothly in Zambia 2019-06-11
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia 2019-06-06
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrived in Peru for Operation 2019-06-05
- SHACMAN Medical Vehicles Arrive in Panama for Operation 2019-05-27
- 100 Units SHACMAN Xuande Trucks Delivered to Customers for Operation 2019-05-24
- First batch of SHACMAN H3000 Vehicles Arrive in Tajikistan 2019-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.