XCMG Opened Its first Spare Parts Center in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
XCMG (000425.SZ) has officially opened the company's first Spare Parts Center in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, on July 23. The announcement is the final piece of XCMG's supply chain jigsaw in the region and will allow XCMG to provide all-around support and services for customers in Mongolia.
The new Spare Parts Center will connect with the Xuzhou Headquarters, Erenhot Distribution Center and mining districts' On-site Support Warehouses to create a complete 'sale-support-repair' service providing high-quality equipment, flawless support in operation and guarantees for equipment throughout the entire life cycle of XCMG's products.
"As Mongolia accelerates the construction of infrastructure over the next decade, XCMG will be on-hand to help develop the local market. With our new service Center and complete solution, there will be no limit to what we can build together," noted Song.
XCMG's exports to Mongolia are increasing year by year. According to recent customs reports, the total number of machinery shipped to Mongolia up to July 2019 has already exceeded the total of 2018 - an increase of 113 percent. The dramatic increase underlines the position of XCMG's large-tonnage mining excavators, loaders, graders and mining trucks as the top choice for operators in Mongolia.
To meet the ever-growing demand for spare parts support and services, XCMG initiated the Spare Parts Center project with local dealer AODE in April 2019. The total 20 million yuan (USD 2.9 million) was invested to construct the 2,000 square meters (21,528 square feet) site located at Ulaanbatar.
The center will significantly improve XCMG's ability to provide spare parts services in Mongolia and its neighbouring region, as well as better sales services in Middle Asia.
"XCMG is committed to providing excellent products and service to all our customers, service is part of the product itself, and XCMG will invest heavily to create a global spare parts network and standard service procedures to win customers' trust," noted Wang Min, chairman and CEO of XCMG.
- XCMG Delivers 100 V7 Mixer Trucks for the Development of Greater Bay Area 2019-07-23
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry 2019-07-19
- XCMG Secures a 20-million Deal in Shaanxi 2019-07-12
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform 2019-07-03
- XCMG Delivers 100 Units Intelligent and Environmentally-friendly Dump Trucks 2019-06-28
- XCMG Delivers 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks to Its Customers 2019-06-19
- XCMG Seizes Opportunities Along Belt and Road Areas in 2019 2019-05-31
- 36 Units XCMG Dumping Trucks Delivered to Pingzhuang Coal Mines for Operation 2019-05-15
- 120 Units XCMG Qilong Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Shanxi for Operation 2019-05-07
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table 2019-04-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.