Foton Daimler's Super Power Chain Hit the Market
On July 29th, Foton Daimler held a launch conference for its new products in Beijing, where it introduced a series of innovative products to the market, including Cummins X13 engine, OM457 engine and ZF autonomous transmission, as well as Auman National 6 trucks. About 300 people are invited to attend the event, including Foton-Daimler leaders, major distributors, service providers and large clients.
As one of the core products on display, Cummins X13 has been designed and developed in combined with the facts in China. It is a new generation of engine with high power and upgraded in terms of displacement, reliability, power, safety, fuel economy and maintenance. It can produce 580hp and deliver a torque of 2600N・m when operating at a speed of 950-1500rm. With respect to emission, it is able to deliver a higher emission conversion efficiency to met the emission standard of national 6 (b) after integrating with DOC+DPF+SCR.
While the OM457 engine has been developed on the basis of Daimler technology and provides the lowest fuel consumption of 182g/kwh. It enjoys great popularity in the markets of south America, north America and India due to its competitive edge in fuel economy, reliability, fuel adaption and ease of maintenance.
ZF AMT transmission, as China’s first mature automatic transmission, can deliver a transmission efficiency of 99.7% and decrease fuel consumption by 4% due to its matching technology for industry road data and big data. The fuel consumption is expected to drop further by 3.5% with an intelligent PCC. In addition, ZF AMT transmission is made of gear steel and angular gear grinding. Its greatest strength lies in up to 20km oil change intervals, long service life and high efficiency in delivery.
- Silk Way Rally | S09-10 TUNLAND 2019-07-18
- Silk Way Rally | S06 TUNLAND 2019-07-16
- Silk Way Rally | S05 TUNLAND 2019-07-16
- Silk Way Rally | S3-S4 TUNLAND 2019-07-15
- Silk Way Rally | S02 FOTON TUNLAND 2019-07-12
- Silk Way Rally | S01- FOTON TUNLAND 2019-07-10
- Foton Delivers Trucks to Vietnam and Philippines 2019-07-09
- Foton Tunland Aims at Champion in Silk Way Rally 2019 2019-07-06
- 2020 Foton Tunland Officially Makes Its Debut in Columbia 2019-07-03
- Foton Delivers 42 Units AUMAN Sanitation Vehicles to Gambia 2019-07-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.