Dongfeng Sold 73,000 Units Light Trucks in July
On August 6, Dongfeng Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng) officially released a report, showing that the company sold 10,958 units vehicles, up by 2% year on year. From January to July, the company sold 90,977 units vehicles, up by 13% year on year.
Despite the anemic market conditions and a number of challenges, Dongfeng still managed to beat the market trend and sold 73,694 units light trucks, up by 12% year on year. More specially, it sold 42,416 units Dolika, up by 22% year on year; 5,759 units Tuyi, up by 30% year on year; 10,145 units Furuika, up by 11% year on year.
In the light truck for the urban sanitation market and dangerous chemicals transportation market, Dongfeng ranks the first place with a market share of 40% and 44% respectively. In the other fragmented market, it ranks among the top three.
Thanks to its relentless marketing efforts, Dongfeng made new breakthroughs in the bus and bus chassis market in July by selling 2,798 units buses and bus chassis, up by 89% year on year. From January to July, it sold 13,143 units buses and bus chassis, up by 1% year on year.
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Dongfeng Successfully Develops DDi13 Engine 2019-07-19
- Dongfeng Forges Partnership with Philippines Autokid 2019-07-15
- Dongfeng Delivers 48 Units Tianlong Trucks to Ningxia for Operation 2019-07-10
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019 2019-07-09
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June 2019-07-04
- Dongfeng Delivered 7 of Its Engineering Trucks to China Railway 2019-07-04
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- Dongfeng KL Truck Makes Its Debut in Yancheng 2019-06-17
- Dongfeng Cummins Makes New Breakthroughs in Laos 2019-06-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.