Auman GTL Light-weight Truck Makes its Debut in Shandong
On August 5, Auman GTL light-weight version, weighing only eight tons, officially made its debut in Liaocheng, Shandong province. On the first day, it secured a combined order of 106 units.
Equipped with Cummins X engine and a number of light weight technologies, Auman GTL truck achieves high fuel economy.
By optimizing its braking system and cockpit back-sliding technology, Auman GTL achieves high safety standards. With ergonomically designed driver’s cockpit, truck drivers also enjoy a much more spacious and comfortable working environment.
On the same day, Foton Daimler officially revealed its 321 Flash Repair Service Program, which aims to respond to customers’ requests in one minute, arrive at the repair spot in two hours and help customers solve their problems in three hours.
- Foton Daimler's Super Power Chain Hit the Market 2019-08-08
- Silk Way Rally | S09-10 TUNLAND 2019-07-18
- Silk Way Rally | S06 TUNLAND 2019-07-16
- Silk Way Rally | S05 TUNLAND 2019-07-16
- Silk Way Rally | S3-S4 TUNLAND 2019-07-15
- Silk Way Rally | S02 FOTON TUNLAND 2019-07-12
- Silk Way Rally | S01- FOTON TUNLAND 2019-07-10
- Foton Delivers Trucks to Vietnam and Philippines 2019-07-09
- Foton Tunland Aims at Champion in Silk Way Rally 2019 2019-07-06
- 2020 Foton Tunland Officially Makes Its Debut in Columbia 2019-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.