XCMG Sold Over 100 Units of Road Maintenance Equipments in H1 2019
Recently, a grand ceremony was held to celebrate the sales volume of road maintenance equipment exceeding 100 units in 2019. Dozens of road vehicles are ready to set out for various destinations all over the country. They will be widely used in such projects as powder spreading, asphalt pavement, surface sealing and maintenance on roads and bridges.
After eight years of constant development, XCMG has always maintained the first market share in the industry
Since 2011, XCMG has been developing and manufacturing road maintenance products, including powder spreader, asphalt distributor, synchronous chip sealer, slurry sealer and maintenance truck. A complete set of equipment has been formed for preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and recycling.
XCMG road maintenance products are featured with intelligent operation, strong power, outstanding adaptability and stable construction. In response to the national conviction of "lucid waters and lush mountains are invaluable assets", environmental protection devices for dust and smoke removal are mounted to ensure zero environmental pollution.
XCMG sales data of this year shows cumulative year-on-year growth of road maintenance is high up to 70%. YoY growth of domestic sales is 62%, and of export sales 230%, in particular. To respond to “ the Belt and Road" initiative, XCMG has actively expanded the overseas market and greatly enhance the sales in both domestic and foreign markets.
Exclusively tailored to provide value-added services for customers
With its growth in size and strength, XCMG road maintenance products are more and more recognized and loved by users at home and abroad. At the departure, a customer surnamed Wang praised XCMG powder distributor, "As a user, I’m very satisfied. It's been three years since I bought my first powder distributor and there has never been anything wrong with it! I always get positive feedback from the contractors and incoming tasks even stretch into next year. XCMG products are convenient to use. This is the fifth XCMG powder spreader I bought. In the future, XCMG will always be my first choice."
In order to deliver satisfying products, XCMG has always adhered to the concept of customer oriented, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. This is the milestone for XCMG road maintenance equipment, and also a start to lead the industry at full speed!
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award 2019-08-12
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 2019-08-09
- XCMG Opened Its first Spare Parts Center in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 2019-08-07
- XCMG Delivers 100 V7 Mixer Trucks for the Development of Greater Bay Area 2019-07-23
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry 2019-07-19
- XCMG Secures a 20-million Deal in Shaanxi 2019-07-12
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform 2019-07-03
- XCMG Delivers 100 Units Intelligent and Environmentally-friendly Dump Trucks 2019-06-28
- XCMG Delivers 300 Units New Energy Heavy-duty Trucks to Its Customers 2019-06-19
- XCMG Seizes Opportunities Along Belt and Road Areas in 2019 2019-05-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo
- XCMG Stands Out with Advanced Xrea Platform
- Dayun Electric Vehicles On Display at Clean Energy Expo China Shanxi 2019
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.