Foton to Deliver 5,500 Units Chassis to CLW Group
On September 6,Foton officially signed a sales agreement of 5,500 units chassis with National VI Emission Standards with CLW Group in Zhucheng, Shandong province. Cheng Aluo, president of CLW Group, Yang Guotao, Deputy General Manager of Foton Motor Group, together with other managerial staff, witnessed the historical moment.
According to Yang Guotao, the two parties already signed a strategic cooperation agreement in March this year. By taking full advantage of their respective strengths, the two companies aim to create a win-win situation and promote the sound development of China’s auto industry. So far this year, Foton sold 1,632 units chassis to CLW Group, up by 32% year on year.
Boasting a wide spectrum of vehicle products, CLW Group is specialized in manufacturing, marketing and exporting various types of vehicles.
As one of the leading players in the world’s commercial vehicle industry, Foton is devoted to developing a variety of fossil fueled and new energy commercial vehicles as well as producing key spare parts.
- Foton Aumark Sets Cooperative Ties with Yanjing Beer 2019-09-06
- Foton Reveals New Products in Honduras 2019-09-05
- Foton Tuano New Energy Vehicles Delivered to China Southern Airlines 2019-09-02
- Foton OLLIN Hornet to Hit the Market Soon 2019-08-30
- 20 Units Foton Auman Mixers Delivered to Columbia for Operation 2019-08-22
- Foton Auman 6S Store Opens in Changchun 2019-08-19
- Auman GTL Light-weight Truck Makes its Debut in Shandong 2019-08-12
- Foton Daimler's Super Power Chain Hit the Market 2019-08-08
- Silk Way Rally | S09-10 TUNLAND 2019-07-18
- Silk Way Rally | S06 TUNLAND 2019-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
- Skywell Held a Grand Rollout Ceremony in Nanjing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May