Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
On September 12, 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition, officially kicked off at Baotou International Exhibition Center. Benbei brought four vehicles, including V3ET natural gas truck, V3ET diesel truck, light urban construction truck and 8×8 logistic truck on display.
Beiben V3ET trucks for the high-end logistic market, are the results of hard work and concerted efforts of many leading vehicle experts in four years. Incorporating the avant gard design and introducing internationally well-renowned spare parts, the vehicle boasts 1.5 million km in B10 life expectancy.
In 2019, the newly upgraded V3ET trucks hit the market. With lighter weight, higher fuel economy, higher reliability, higher safety standards, higher intelligence and more travel comforts, the trucks are set to further improving the profit margin for truck operators.
Beiben light-weight construction truck incorporates advantages of both NG80 and NG09. It has successfully lowered the weight of its chassis by 9.16 tons while still maintain its competitive loading capacity.
Beiben logistic truck can be readily adaptable to multiple transportation needs in warring environment. With high flexibility, high protection level, internet connectivity, it is the main carrier and loading platform for modern weaponry. As the new generation wheeled armor vehicle, it is set to making big splashes in the industry.
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Displayed at Hohhot New Energy Vehicle Summit 2018-10-29
- Beiben Secures an Order of 20 Units Self-dumping Trucks 2018-10-23
- 39 Beiben Trucks Attended Equatorial Guinea’s 50th Independence Anniversary 2018-10-17
- Beiben Secures Orders for 300 Units Logistic Trucks in Hangzhou 2018-10-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May