As One Best-seller in Russia: JAC Light-duty Trucks are Popular in Russia
In recent years, JAC motors is rooting, growing and expanding in the jungle of highly competitive automobile market just like a dark horse in Russia. Not only are JAC light-duty trucks selling well in Russia, but also other new models and products of JAC are constantly launched in Russian market.
JAC light-duty trucks take the lead, with multiple models launched gradually. Recently, The Russian subsidiary of JAC motors, located in Moscow, welcomed two groups of guests from Russian motor media and JAC Russia dealer.
Constantine is a reporter for 'Car Home', a Russian automotive professional media. He was pretty surprised and looked the new pickup over from inside to outside when he saw new Pickup model of JAC. He drove both the diesel and the gasoline model for 2 kilometers.
All media reporters drove around at the test site. They thought JAC vehicle has very superior performance in general.
JAC Automobile Subsidiary in Russia hold two Russian - wide distributor conferences every year to introduce JAC commercial vehicles in the first half of the year, and passenger vehicles in the second half of the year. As the market expands, new vehicles are facing to the local market.
In addition to the selection of production and proper change from the old to the new, JAC Automobile Subsidiary in Russia invest and construct a large and complete commercial vehicle spare parts warehouse whose value is totally more than 100 million rubles in Moscow Lenin Trade Park.
At present, the sales of JAC light trucks in the Russian market have achieved an average annual growth of 100%, and the annual sales volume has leapt to the first among all Chinese brands.
JAC subsidiary: Let 'Anhui manufacturing' run all over Russia
The sale of JAC Automobile in Russia market is based on a wholly-owned subsidiary of JAC built in Moscow. Now the number of employees has grown from two to more than 20 people. How did they make 'Anhui Manufacturing' run through the Russia? How does the company operate? The Russian video crew of the Anhui Public Channel made a special visit.
Without the remarkable JAC logo, the JAC Russian subsidiary has no difference from any local company. In the office area, almost all employees are Russian. The reporter learned that except for the five Chinese managers, the other 21 employees are Russian.
Russian employees are responsible for various positions that include branding, sales, finance, spare parts, commercial vehicle business, and passenger vehicle business. They have strong market resources. Born after 1985, Ilia is now the vice general manager of the subsidiary. The modest and smart vice general manager previously worked in Land Rover as a saler, who came to JAC Russian subsidiary four years ago.
When Ilia joined the Russian subsidiary of JAC, the market environment of the company was not good, when JAC faced the dilemma of 'not accepting local water and soil'.
Together with Chinese colleagues, Ilia quickly realized the localization of JAC vehicles and successfully opened the Russian market. With the development of the subsidiary in the Russian market, a number of auto companies threw an olive branch to Ilia, promising high salary to him. However, Ilia choose to persist in his career this time.
- JAC D50AT Engineering Truck: An Ideal Choice for Urban Logistic Services 2019-09-30
- 400 Units JAC Light Trucks Shipped to Mexico for Operation 2019-09-27
- 42 JAC New Energy Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Beijing Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-27
- JAC iEV330P to Be Sold in Brazil, in April 2020 2019-09-26
- JAC D6176 Self-dump Truck: A New Star in Urban Logistics 2019-09-19
- JAC Makes the Breakthrough to Realize Upgrading Ankang Power 2019-08-30
- Kazakh Prime Minister Ma Ming Inspects JAC Project 2019-08-26
- JAC Motors and Weichai Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2019-08-06
- JAC Junling Light Trucks Enter the Market in Wuxi 2019-08-05
- JAC Secures a Deal of 500 Units Gallops with Dianjiwang 2019-08-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019