Foton Attends Ecuador Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
From September 12 to 15, Ecuador Commercial Vehicle Exhibition was held in Guito, the capital city of the country. Foton attended the exhibition by bringing five vehicle models, including Auman EST-M, Aumark S, View CS2, Tunland and Gratour on display.
During the exhibition, Foton and its distributor AYASA invited Silogistica, a Quito-based logistic service provider, Quito School Bus Association, CTPP, the transportation association in Pichincha province, El Comercio, a well-known local media outlet, to witness the debut of all five Foton vehicle models in the country.
Nicolas Espisoza, Chairman of Ecuador Automobile Association, visited Foton’s exhibition hall and expressed his hope that Foton and AYASA would work more closely to provide more diversified vehicle products and competitive services for local customers.
Oswaldo, Chairman of Ecuador School Bus Association, has been tracking the operation of Foton school buses operating in the country, saying they achieve high quality standards and high reliability.
Apart from vehicle products, Foton also provides financing services, second-hand vehicle sales services, after-sales services to local customers in Ecuador. According to the auto maker, it is fully committed to making travel and transportation more convenient for local people.
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2019-10-17
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Journalists from Home and Abroad Visit Foton Motor in Beijing 2019-10-09
- Foton Attends the 19th Indonesia Mining Exhibition 2019-09-25
- 50 Trucks Jointly Developed by Foton and XCMG Shipped to Middle East 2019-09-24
- Foton Philippines Concluded BIG ATTRUCKTION with 100 Units Vehicles Sold 2019-09-19
- 50 Units Auman Trucks for Port Logistics to Arrive in Guangzhou for Operation 2019-09-19
- Foton to Deliver 5,500 Units Chassis to CLW Group 2019-09-11
- Foton Aumark Sets Cooperative Ties with Yanjing Beer 2019-09-06
- Foton Reveals New Products in Honduras 2019-09-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019