SHACMAN Mozambique 4S Store Starts Operation in Beira
On September 12, SHACMAN Mozambique 4S Store officially started operation in Beira, the second largest city in Mozambique. Tian Chao, SHACMAN Import & Export Company, together with a number of distinguished guests, witnessed the historical moment.
Local logistic service providers, Chinese funded projects and enterprises, as well as major local media outlets gathered at the 4S Store, enjoying a rare opportunity to take a closer look at SHACMAN trucks.
Beira is the largest port and a transportation hub in Mozambique. It is also one of the most important port cities in Southern Africa. With the operation of SHACMAN Beira 4S Store, SHACMAN has built well-connected marketing and after-sales networks along the Congo-Zambia-Zimbabwe-Mozambique logistic corridor, further strengthening its overall competitiveness in the region.
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- SHACMAN New Energy Refrigerated Trucks Start Operation at Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-30
- Shacman Opens Spare Part Center in Zambia 2019-09-19
- CIMC SHAC Exports 300 Units Self-dumping Trucks to Central Asia 2019-09-02
- SHACMAN New Production Base Officially Starts Operation 2019-08-29
- Over 170,000 Units SHACMAN Trucks Operate Smoothly Across the World 2019-08-26
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA 2019-08-06
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July 2019-08-06
- SHACMAN Brings Cummins-Powered Trucks to Display in Philippines 2019-07-30
- SHACMAN Reported a 12.8% Rise in Production in H1 2019 2019-07-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019