2019 Linglong Africa & Middle East Distributor Conference Successfully Held
From September 17 to September 20, 2019, the fourth Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Distributor Conference was successfully held in Tanzania, Africa. Nearly 100 Linglong African and Middle Eastern distributors gathered here to discuss and share their opinions of the development trend of Linglong and the future plan for tire sales.
On the morning of the 17th, all the dealers visited the brand shops and service outlets of Tanzania distributor and attended the opening ribbon cutting ceremony of his new Linglong brand shop. After visiting the brand store, Linglong Tire organized them to watch a unique and exciting cross-country rally competition.
On the morning of September 18, the fourth Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Distributor Conference officially kicked off. On the conference, the representative from Linglong focused on the development of the company in the previous year, and introduced the company’s new products and new patterns in detail, attracting the attention of distributors present at the meeting, and they spoke highly of Linglong’s market segmentation and continuous brand promotion and support in African and Middle Eastern markets. In addition, it was confirmed that the Fifth Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Distributor Conference would be held in Saudi Arabia in 2020 and Tanzania distributor handed over the right to host the conference to Saudi Arabia.
The successfully holding of this conference not only helped Linglong’s dealers have a deeper understanding of the development and comprehensive strength of Linglong, but also greatly strengthened the confidence their cooperation with Linglong in the future!
- Linglong Tyre Serbia to Start Operation in 2020 2019-09-12
- Linglong among the List of Asia's 500 Most Influential Brands 2019 2019-08-30
- Linglong Officially Becomes Senior Sponsor of China Pavilion of the Expo 2020 2019-08-07
- Linglong Tyre Realized a Business Revenue of 8.31 Billion RMB in H1 2019 2019-08-05
- Linglong at 2019 LATIN AMERICAN CARIBBEAN TYRE EXPO 2019-07-02
- Linglong Tire’s Brand Value Reached 45.369 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-06-27
- Linglong on Automechanika Dubai 2019 2019-06-18
- Linglong at AUTOPROMOTEC 2019 with European Best-selling Products 2019-05-31
- Linglong Appears on China International Tire&Wheel (Qingdao) Fair 2019 2019-04-29
- Linglong Starts Building Serbia Tire Plant 2019-04-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June