FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation
Recently, 230 units light trucks equipped with FAST 4E50 electric driving systems were shipped to Columbia for operation.
According to FAST, its customer previously ordered 32 units such light trucks and later placed another order of 230 units, demanding the use of FAST electric driving systems.
FAST electric driving systems fully ensure the smooth gear shift and lower operation costs, helping truck operators achieve better profit margins.
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- 700 Sets FAST Transmission Gearboxes to Be Shipped to the Middle East 2019-04-10
- 100 Units FAST-equipped Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Africa 2019-04-03
- FAST to Deliver 100 units AMT Transmission Gearboxes to Africa 2019-03-11
- FAST Exports AMTs to Chile in Bulk 2018-11-28
- FAST 1810 AMT Makes its Debut in Xi’an 2018-09-30
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June