Dongfeng Sold 122,400 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks from January to August
According to the latest statistics, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng) sold 122,400 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks, up by 4.15% year on year.
In 2018, Dongfeng’s sales volume of medium- and heavy-duty trucks reached 171,000 units, ranking the first place in China. In addition, its market share went up to 13%.
In 1975, Dongfeng rolled out its first unit SUV, EQ240. In 1978, the truck maker assembled a five-ton truck, EQ140. In 1990, it successfully developed an eight-ton truck, EQ153.
Entering the 21st century, Dongfeng made several major breakthroughs. In 2004, its annual production volume exceeded 200,000 units for the first time in history; in 2006, Dongfeng Tianlong, a brand new heavy-duty truck, made its debut; in 2008, Dongfeng Tianjin, a brand new medium truck, officially hit the market; in 2013, Dongfeng Tianlong flagship heavy-duty truck, was revealed to the public; in 2019, the new generation of Tianjin KR and Tianlong KL are available on the commercial market.
To meet the growing demand for electric vehicles, Dongfeng developed an 18-ton electric chassis for sanitation trucks in 2018, ushering a brand new era for Dongfeng. In early half this year, nearly 600 units Dongfeng electric chassis were ordered by customers.
According to Zhang Heng, Deputy Director of Electric Control Development Department of Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Technological Center, Dongfeng electric sanitation trucks are now available in the market and they fully meet the short-distance operation requirements. “They account for 46% of the China’s electric sanitation truck market,” revealed Jiang Xuefeng, a chief-engineer from Dongfeng.
Also in May this year, three units autonomous driving Dongfeng Tianlong KL trucks successfully passed an open trial operation. By taking full advantage of 5G and internet of vehicles technologies, Dongfeng autonomous driving trucks are set to revolutionize the transportation in various closed and semi-closed truck operation contexts. Currently, related trial operation tests are carried out extensively in Wuhan, Changsha and Tianjin, etc.
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Rolls Out The 6,000,000th CV to Mark Its 50th Anniversary 2019-10-10
- DDi11 with National VI Emission Standards Realize Mass Production 2019-09-16
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY 2019-09-06
- 192 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2019-08-27
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 100 Units Terminal Tractors from LMKJ 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Sold 73,000 Units Light Trucks in July 2019-08-08
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
- Dongfeng Successfully Develops DDi13 Engine 2019-07-19
- Dongfeng Forges Partnership with Philippines Autokid 2019-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019