SHACMAN New Energy Refrigerated Trucks Start Operation at Daxing Int'l Airport
On September 25, Daxing International Airport, which is located 45 km south of Tian’anmen Square in Beijing officially started operation. On the same day, SHACMAN new energy refrigerated trucks were put into service at the airport.
According to SHACMAN, it rolled out the 4.5T electric electric refrigerated truck according to China Southern Airlines special requirements.
Currently, SHACMAN boasts over ten electric logistic truck models, fully meeting the transportation needs in varied contexts.
- SHACMAN Mozambique 4S Store Starts Operation in Beira 2019-09-23
- Shacman Opens Spare Part Center in Zambia 2019-09-19
- CIMC SHAC Exports 300 Units Self-dumping Trucks to Central Asia 2019-09-02
- SHACMAN New Production Base Officially Starts Operation 2019-08-29
- Over 170,000 Units SHACMAN Trucks Operate Smoothly Across the World 2019-08-26
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA 2019-08-06
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July 2019-08-06
- SHACMAN Brings Cummins-Powered Trucks to Display in Philippines 2019-07-30
- SHACMAN Reported a 12.8% Rise in Production in H1 2019 2019-07-26
- SHACMAN Attends the First China-Africa Economic & Trade Expo 2019-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June