The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line
Recently, Dongfeng Tianlong 8×4 self-dump truck equipped with Yuchai YCK08 engine with National VI Emission Standards officially went off the production line.
Since obtaining certificate for National VI b Emission Standards, Yuchai has been working closely with major truck manufacturers to develop new generation of trucks.
Since June this year, Yuchai has held press conferences with Dongfeng Liuqi and Dongfeng. On August 10, Dongfeng Liuqi Chenglong H7 trucks equipped with 600 horsepower Yuchai YCK13 engine with National VI Emission Standards started operation.
According to Yuchai, it will join hands with Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle, Dongfeng Xinjiang and SHACMAN to launch new truck models with National VI Emission Standards.
Currently, Yuchai YCY24, YCY30, YCS04, YCS04N, YCK05, YCS06, YCA07N, YCK08, YCK09, YCK11, YCK11N, YCK13 and YCK13N engines are all for commercial operation.
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
- Yuchai Successfully Develops e-CVT Hybrid System 2019-07-23
- Yuchai Announced Its New Type of Strategic Partnership with Foton 2019-07-18
- Yuchai Brand Value Exceeds 50.569 Billion RMB 2019-06-28
- Chenglong H7 with 600 hp Yuchai Power Coming 2019-06-14
- Yuchai Releases Four New Energy Power Systems 2019-05-30
- Jiefang Truck Adopts Yuchai 6K Engine 2019-05-24
- Yuchai YC6K Engine Sales Grew by 30% in Q1 2019-04-18
- Yuchai Brings YC6TD and YC4D on Display at Middle East Electricity 2019 2019-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June