SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China
The sky is clear, the autumn is cool, the sword is like the rainbow, the military power is vast.
Celebrating the 70th anniversary of The People's Republic of China!
At 10:15 in the morning, the grand parade began in the spotlight. During the parade, the air guard flag echelon, the ground team, the equipment team and the air echelon pass through the Square.
Among the 7 teams that received reviews, such as information warfare, UAV, nuclear missile, supply and rescue, 48 SHACMAN military vehicles were particularly noticeable. As the cradle of China's heavy duty military off-road vehicle, SHACMAN has participated in six military parades for the past 50 years, witnessing the growth and prosperity of China.
In 1974, the "Yanan 250 brand off-road vehicle" developed by SHACMAN was formally designed and put into operation. On the 35th anniversary National Day parade in 1984, 32 SX250 off-road vehicles formed two rows, pulling the heavy artillery through the square.
At the end of the last century, on the basis of the first generation of "SX250 off-road vehicles" and combined with the needs of army development and upgrade, SHACMAN design and produce the second generation military vehicles the "SX2190". The mobility, off-road ability and comfort of vehicles have been greatly improved. On the 50th anniversary of the National Day in 1999, SHACMAN vehicles separated into four groups of SX2150 and SX2190 series heavy off-road vehicles, which were inspected by the Party and the people for the second time.
2009 National Day and 60th anniversary of Peoples republic of China, by virtue of excellent quality and advanced technology, the third generation military vehicles of SHACMAN appeared once again in the National Day parade.
Since the beginning of the new century, as an important military off-road vehicle production base in China, SHACMAN has been devoting itself to the research of military vehicle demand, keeping in mind the national defense mission, following the requirements of equipment development, and has developed various types of vehicles, such as SX2153, SX2190N, SX2300. On September 3, 2015, in celebrating the 70th anniversary parade of the Chinese people's war of resistance against Japan and the world's anti fascist war, the SHACMAN SX2190N model carried DF-5B and other models of vehicle equipment appeared for the fourth time through Tiananmen Square.
In order to meet the needs of national defense development and actual combat of the army, SHACMAN actively went deep into the army, conducted field investigations and comprehensive tests, and developed military vehicles such as general tactical vehicles and logistical support vehicles adapted to modern warfare. On July 30, 2017, celebrating the People's Liberation Army 90th anniversary military parade, with its excellent product quality and diversified products, SHACMAN military trucks participated in its fifth military parade.
After half a century of accumulation, SHACMAN has succeeded winning the third generation military vehicle project of the Chinese army in December 2016. It has become the only qualified supplier for the third generation heavy duty military vehicle. On the 70th Anniversary of the founding of new China National Day parade, the military vehicles of SHACMAN once again took arms in participation, showing the mission and responsibility of 50 years' large-scale manufacturing and modernization group.
- SHACMAN New Energy Refrigerated Trucks Start Operation at Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-30
- SHACMAN Mozambique 4S Store Starts Operation in Beira 2019-09-23
- Shacman Opens Spare Part Center in Zambia 2019-09-19
- CIMC SHAC Exports 300 Units Self-dumping Trucks to Central Asia 2019-09-02
- SHACMAN New Production Base Officially Starts Operation 2019-08-29
- Over 170,000 Units SHACMAN Trucks Operate Smoothly Across the World 2019-08-26
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA 2019-08-06
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July 2019-08-06
- SHACMAN Brings Cummins-Powered Trucks to Display in Philippines 2019-07-30
- SHACMAN Reported a 12.8% Rise in Production in H1 2019 2019-07-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019