XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
With the long bell sound at the crack of dawn, the 16th China-ASEAN Expo was grandly opened in Nanning, Guangxi on September 21, in which XCMG exhibited 15 products, including excavators, road building and sanitation, highlighting its strengthen to assist in China-ASEAN cooperation and promote the sharing of technology innovations.
The Expo, themed Building the Belt and Road, Realizing Our Vision for a Community of Shared Future, attracted 2,780 enterprises from different countries and regions, who showcased high-quality products and services. The world’s attention is focused on Nanning, China, and the Expo.
“XCMG excavator is very perfect，it has brought me great benefits!”, Mr. Lopez, a Philippine customer who has DK excavators acclaimed XCMG’s products again. XCMG DK excavators, with fully improved overload adaptability, become the highlight without any doubt.
XCMG introduced 6 ACE products of XE75D, XE135D, XE245DK, XE305D, XE370DK and XE490DK in the Expo. With the leading reliability, energy-saving capacity and efficiency, and stronger adaptability to crack operation and mining, DK excavators have overcome the industrial difficulties in overload construction, showing its leading role as a provider of earthwork, mining solutions to the world.
XCMG brought three representative sanitation products, namely 8-ton pure-electric low-pressure cleaning vehicle, 8-ton cleaning sweeper truck and 8-ton muti-functional dust suppression vehicle, all of which are model products developed to meet customers’ needs.
The 8-ton pure-electric low-pressure cleaning vehicle is equipped with pure-electric chassis and large-capacity battery, travelling 210 km on a single charge. The 8-ton cleaning sweeper truck, provided with upgraded engine, meeting the National-VI standard, integrates multiple functions of road sweeping, spraying and dust reduction. As a star product, the 8-ton multi-functional dust suppression vehicle can effectively reduce PM2.5, and all functions can be realized in a cab 100 meters away by a remote control.
As a leader in Chinese road machinery industry, XCMG brought three road rollers and a paver. Among them, XD133, XS265JS vibratory rollers and XP263KS tyre roller can safely, efficiently, intelligently operate in different conditions with energy saving; RP953T paver is an important model in XCMG large pavers, with reliable quality, super-stronger construction capacity, excellent working performance and higher cost performance.
As a leading equipment manufacturer in China, XCMG closely follows the step of the country to expand the market along the Belt and Road. “Localization” and “adaptation to local conditions” become the key factors for XCMG products to enter into the ASEAN market.
Product quality is the precondition for Chinese construction machinery enterprises to open overseas market, and comprehensive service with quick response makes XCMG win more users in the competition.
Over the years, XCMG has visited various construction sites and projects overseas to refine product solutions. By training of dealers on their after-sales services, investing more in spare parts, and improving service parts system, XCMG shows its customers increasingly-upgraded services.
At the same time, by devoting itself to lay out the global marketing channel, XCMG has set up an overseas collaborative development mechanism covering the market, channel, products and services. An industrial value chain covering research and development, manufacturing and post-market across the world has been up and running.
At present, XCMG has made great achievements in the market along the Belt and Road. By expanding its market in the Middle East, the West Asia and South Asia, XCMG provides them with complete equipment solutions for infrastructure and construction.
- 50 Trucks Jointly Developed by Foton and XCMG Shipped to Middle East 2019-09-24
- XCMG HANWO-XG90 Dump Truck Made Debut in China 2019-09-04
- XCMG Fire Trucks Are Delivered in Batches 2019-09-03
- XCMG Sold Over 100 Units of Road Maintenance Equipments in H1 2019 2019-08-13
- XCMG Won China Enterprise Culture Cultivation Top Award 2019-08-12
- Wang Min Makes an Official Visit to the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 2019-08-09
- XCMG Opened Its first Spare Parts Center in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 2019-08-07
- XCMG Delivers 100 V7 Mixer Trucks for the Development of Greater Bay Area 2019-07-23
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry 2019-07-19
- XCMG Secures a 20-million Deal in Shaanxi 2019-07-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June