Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary
On October 1, at the grand military and mass parade to mark China’s 70th founding anniversary, 21 units double-deckers served as the carriers for dozens of heroes after China’s liberation. According to sources, all these double-deckers are equipped with Yuchai engines with large horsepower.
Also on dozens of floats representing different provinces, municipalities, autonomous regions, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau SARs, Yuchai engines could be found.
To ensure the smooth operation of all engines during the parade, the engine maker sent a special service team in late August to provide more timely after-sales services for customers in Beijing.
According to Yuchai, over 4,700 units buses and trucks in the capital city alone are equipped with Yuchai engines.
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
- Yuchai Successfully Develops e-CVT Hybrid System 2019-07-23
- Yuchai Announced Its New Type of Strategic Partnership with Foton 2019-07-18
- Yuchai Brand Value Exceeds 50.569 Billion RMB 2019-06-28
- Chenglong H7 with 600 hp Yuchai Power Coming 2019-06-14
- Yuchai Releases Four New Energy Power Systems 2019-05-30
- Jiefang Truck Adopts Yuchai 6K Engine 2019-05-24
- Yuchai YC6K Engine Sales Grew by 30% in Q1 2019-04-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Showcase High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
- Daimler to Make Mercedes Benz-branded Heavy Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June