SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
On September 28, with a total investment of 22 billion RMB, SANY Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park officially started construction. After its completion at the end of 2020, the park is able to produce 300,000 units heavy-duty trucks and 600,000 units diesel engines each year and is expected to generate over 150 billion RMB in annual business revenue.
Located in Changsha Economic Development Zone, the park covers an area of 5,000 mu and is divided into six different parts with super eco-friendly environment.
In addition, by working closely with the globally-renowned Deutz, SANY is set to developing high-quality engines for the high-end market.
- China’s First All-Electric Autonomous Mixer Truck Rolls Off Line 2019-08-02
- SANY Successfully Rolls Out Six New Trucks 2019-06-26
- Sany Secures an Order Worth 200 Million RMB at Bauma China 2018-11-29
- Sany Rolls Out a New Heavy-duty Truck 2018-03-16
- Sany Palfinger Mounted Crane Enters Overseas Market 2015-12-11
- SANY mixer truck globe launch in Thailand 2014-12-04
- SANY Mixer Trucks Deliver in Chongqing 2014-06-19
- SANY and MAN Truck & Bus AG Signing Framework Agreement 2013-01-08
- Overseas Sales of Sany to Reach 10 Billion Yuan This Year 2012-10-29
- Sany plans IPO for the first time for 2 billion USD 2012-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June
- Dongfeng Sales Volume Exceeded 80,000 Units in H1 2019
- Dongfeng Sold 15,876 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in June