Anhui Cummins Manufacturing Base Has Been Upgraded Comprehensively
Cummins 100-year tour visited Hefei, Anhui province on October 11, 2019 in the production base of Anhui Cummins Power Co., Ltd. The theme event named “Create Value, Drive to Proceed, Win the future” witnessed the upgrade of Anhui Cummins Intelligent Base and the launch of the new product with China's stage VI vehicle emission standards.
At the event, Anhui Cummins released a new power product with China's stage VI vehicle emission standard. The upgraded intelligent manufacturing base was also completed and put into use. JAC Group Chairman An Jin, Cummins Vice President Liu Xiaoxing, JAC Group General Manager Xiang Xingchu, Anhui Cummins General Manager Bai Yuan, partners, end users, media, and employee representatives of Anhui Cummins witnessed this historic moment.Bai Yuan, General Manager of Anhui Cummins, expressed his confidence in the future development of Anhui Cummins. He said: 'Anhui Cummins inherits Cummins' industry experience and standards and is committed to building a world-leading smart factory. At the same time, we cooperate deeply with JAC to design and build the products with China's stage VI vehicle emission standards centered on the needs of users and vehicles requirements. We will continue to develop in-depth applications for maximum vehicle performance. '
"Bai Yuan, General Manager of Anhui Cummins, expressed his confidence in the future development of Anhui Cummins. He said: 'Anhui Cummins inherits Cummins' industry experience and standards and is committed to building a world-leading smart factory. At the same time, we cooperate deeply with JAC to design and build the products with China's stage VI vehicle emission standards centered on the needs of users and vehicles requirements. We will continue to develop in-depth applications for maximum vehicle performance. '
Liu Xiaoxing, Vice President of Cummins Power Co., Ltd , said in his speech: "In less than one year, Anhui Cummins has achieved a leap forward breakthrough in product development, manufacturing systems, operation management, quality improvement, etc. The optimized and upgraded product platform of Cummins B series has achieved both performance and efficiency improvements, while providing the Chinese market and users with more power options and meeting strict China's stage VI vehicle emission standards."As a company that regards quality as a survival and development gene, Anhui Cummins invited partners and user representatives at the event to serve as “Anhui Cummins Quality Experiencer” and jointly testify for Anhui Cummins quality.
The quality of Anhui Cummins comes from the deep cultivation of R&D design, product technology, supply chain and product quality, from the craftsman spirit from every grassroots employee, and from the sincere cooperation from every partner of Anhui Cummins. From product design to after-sales service, each quality relay is carried out in the hands of every Anhui Cummins person, which has created the excellent quality of Anhui Cummins products. Anhui Cummins has been continuously trusted and recognized by customers. Based on quality, Anhui Cummins connects each role and linkage to achieve a win-win cooperation.
Xiang Xingchu, General Manager of JAC Group, said,'The establishment of Anhui Cummins further promoted the historical cooperation between Cummins and JAC. Since its establishment, the product technology and operation quality of Anhui Cummins have been improved by leaps, and it has become JAC's core weapon during the promotion and development of domestic and overseas markets. '
Win the future - smart upgrade, leading the future
Anhui Cummins further upgraded the production base, started the planning, invested nearly 200 million RMB, and the production base that uses many advanced technology design was officially completed today. The new intelligent production base in automation, information technology and intelligence has a qualitative leap, whether it is the improvement of hardware equipment or production management mode, and staff skills are the key to Anhui Cummins’s soft and hard strength and improvement of market competitiveness.
In terms of hardware, it is equipped with 56 high-precision import processing centers, 57 internationally renowned special equipment, up to 17 MARPOSS online testing equipment and 3 AVL power test benches. Automated, flexible, information-based and intelligent production line owns 17 robots and the active error prevention mechanism up to 50 mistakes to effectively ensure the quality and stability of the assembly process.
In terms of production process control, the introduction of Cummins global practice of COS operation system guides the production and manufacturing process, and the application of MES control system enables the production line to achieve full information tracking, so that every step of the production can have "data" that can be documented.
In terms of employee capacity improvement, we will learn from Cummins to establish a sound guidance mechanism and introduce a mature course at Cummins Headquarters to train employees in a full range of ways, and continuously improve the comprehensive capabilities of employees.
Smart base upgrade is an important step on the quality road of Anhui Cummins. Anhui Cummins production base adheres to the concept of lean production in the transformation and upgrading, with precision, standardization, high quality and low cost as the core to achieve high-quality and high-efficiency dual goals and provide users with more reliable power products.
Anhui Cummins was founded at the end of 2018, as a new talent force in the power industry, Anhui Cummins integrated the power technology advantages of 100-year-old Cummins and the industry accumulation of light trucks leading brand JAC. Anhui Cummins manufacturing base upgrade reflect the business idea of Anhui Cummins regarding quality as the cornerstone.
- Exports of auto ranks the first in Anhui Jan to June 2012-07-24
- Anhui's vehicle output surges 190% in Jan 2010-03-02
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Chongqing Cummins Technical Center Starts Operation 2019-09-06
- Cummins Engines Pass Tests in Tibet 2019-08-16
- Cummins Wuhan Tech Center Starts Operation 2019-07-16
- Cummins Achieves Two Sustainable Development Goals 2019-07-08
- Foton Tunland Aims at Champion in Silk Way Rally 2019 2019-07-06
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019