Conmet to Attend China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) in Wuhan
From November 1 to 4, Wuhan China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) themed with Intelligent Driving and Green Development is scheduled to be held at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. The show has been successfully held for five times since its inception in 2012. It is the only nationallevel commercial vehicle exhibition in China and the largest commercial vehicle exhibition in Asia.
Conmet is set to putting all its latest products on display, including PreSet® during and maintenance-free wheel hubs and visual safety alarming, etc. In addition, by cutting their body weights and improving their intelligence level, Conmet has significantly helped vehicles improve their loading capacity and fuel economy.
With the implementation of National VI Emission Standards, China’s commercial vehicle industry is seeking a new road of development featuring lower body weights, electrification and high intelligence. In response to the new trend, Conmet has rolled out a host of new disc wheel hubs for heavy-duty trucks and medium- and large-sized buses.
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- Conmet Nanjing Production Base Completes Construction 2018-12-17
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
- SHACMAN X3000 Single Tire Hazardous Article Transport Truck Attends CCVS 2017-11-08
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
- FAW Jiefang Leads the Trend at 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-08
- Hongyan Gets Ready to Attend CCVS 2017 with Ever Strong 560hp Tractor 2017-11-02
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SAIC YUEJIN to Attend 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019