SAIC Hongyan Launches LNG Genlyon Trucks
On October 27, SAIC Hongyan officially revealed its latest product, LNG Genlyon C6 heavy-duty truck with National VI Emission Standards in Taiyuan, Shanxi Province, Yulin, Shaanxi Province, and Zhengzhou, Henan province. On the first day of its debut, the truck won orders from 1,207 customers across the nation.
Genlyon C6 heavy-duty truck has different models available for various transportation purposes. At the press conference held in Taiyuan, the truck is chiefly targeted at the coal and sand transportation market.
Equipped with an LNG engine manufactured by SAIC, Genlyon C6 heavy-duty truck achieves a maximum power of 440 Ps and a maximum torque of 1,950 N.m. Thanks to the equivalent combustion technology and EGR, the more exhaustive combustion is achieved and thus the vehicle fully meets National VI b Emission Standards. Its cylinder braking not only improves the braking efficiency significantly, but also enhances the overall safety standards of the vehicle.
In addition, Genlyon C6 truck has air-bag suspensions, vibration damping devices, more driver-friendly decorations, a multi-functional wheel, touch screens, all remote keys, all of which make driving a much more pleasant experience for drivers.
According to different terrains, Genlyon C6 truck has different versions available. The truck with a direct drive + a rear axle of 3.083 speed ratio is highly recommended for working on plains and the one with an overdrive + a rear axle of 4.111 speed ratio is particularly ideal for driving on mountainous roads.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 120 Logistic Trucks With Central Axle to Anji Logistics 2019-09-17
- SAIC Hongyan and Cummins Jointly Rolls Out a New Genlyon Truck for Customers 2019-09-05
- SAIC Hongyan 5G Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Shanghai 2019-09-04
- 200 Units Hongyan Self-dumping Heavy-duty Trucks Arrive in Bolivia for Operation 2019-08-27
- SAIC Motor Launches MG Extender Pickup in Thailand 2019-08-12
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Play an Active Role in Belt Road Initiative 2019-07-26
- SAIC Maxus Delivers 600 Units Vehicles to South America 2019-06-24
- SAIC Hongyan 20-meter GENLYON C500 Truck Continues to Gain Popularity in Market 2019-06-21
- SAIC Hongyan Enters Indonesia 2019-06-21
- SAIC MAXUS T70 Pickup Makes Its Debut 2019-06-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019