Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award
On October 22nd, Shandong Province held the 2019 Provincial Quality Improvement Symposium to summarize the quality work and commend the advanced quality management cases. At the meeting, the 3rd China Quality Award winner, Weichai Power, was awarded 5 million RMB as prizes. Chairman Tan Xuguang was awarded the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award.
Gong Zheng, Governor and Deputy Secretary of the Shandong Provincial Party Committee, fully affirmed the significant innovations that Weichai achieved in the field of quality management, and highly praised the qualities of Tan Xuguang as a state-owned entrepreneur for home country and responsibility.
Tan Xuguang was invited to make the keynote speech and proposed that enterprises should dare to embrace the China Quality Award, but the application for awards cannot be simply for the sake of winning prizes. It is necessary to establish a management system that is in line with the characteristics of enterprise development. Maintain a high level of strategic positioning, aim at the world first-class, create first-class independent innovation capabilities, adhere to high-quality investment to drive high-quality development, and be down-to-earth in the province's old and new growth driver replacement in the forefront to help Shandong's "Quality Enahances the Province" strategy.
- Weichai Donates Engine-Powertrain Training Center to Maz Group Vocational School 2019-10-25
- Weichai Attends Multi-national Qingdao Summit 2019-10-22
- Geely Joins Hands with Weichai to Develop Methanol Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2019-10-18
- Weichai Establishes Maz Engine Training Center 2019-10-17
- MAZ-Weichai Factory Inaugurated in China-Belarus Industrial Park Great Stone 2019-10-16
- Growing Global Presence Has Strengthened Weichai’s Risk-Management Capacity 2019-10-12
- Weichai Attends China International Internal Combustion Engine&Spare Parts Expo 2019-08-15
- Tan Xuguang Starts a Trip to Europe 2019-07-31
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai's Export Business Should Speed up Again! 2019-07-29
- Weichai Ranked the 2nd Place in China’s Top 100 Enterprises 2019-07-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
- Daimler Rolls Out of Its 750,000th Heavy-duty Trucks at Clevela Plant
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019