5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
China has developed a 5G intelligent unmanned mining truck, according to Science and Technology Daily on Wednesday.
The unmanned mining truck is used for opencast mining. It measures 10.2 meters long, 5.4 meters wide and five meters tall, and has a carrying capacity of 110 tonnes.
The truck can plan its mission and route for itself, load and unload automatically, and drive by itself, the report said.
Unmanned mining trucks are expected to improve mining safety and production efficiency. Compared with other unmanned vehicles, mining needs trucks to cope with tough road conditions with unpredictable obstacles and no clear guideposts, said the newspaper.
The new unmanned mining truck features integrated direct line control, image processing, wireless communication and artificial intelligence technologies.
Jointly developed by the China Space Sanjiang Group and Vipioneers, the new unmanned mining truck was displayed last week at the 2019 World Conference on the VR Industry in Nanchang, east China's Jiangxi Province.
- First 10 Mining Trucks with K12 United Power Exported to Vietnam 2018-07-27
- World's First Electric Mining Vehicle Developed successfully in Baotou 2014-10-09
- CNHTC HOKA Mining Dump Trucks Enter Xiamen Market 2014-05-20
- Sinotruk Deliveries 20 Natural Gas Mining Dumper Trucks to Shenyang City 2013-03-14
- Yutong Heavy Industries Deliveries 200 Mining Dump Trucks to Shanxi Province 2013-03-11
- Scania secures mining trucks with valuing 1.5 billion Swedish krona 2012-09-25
- Beifang Shares exports up 50% Jan to June 2012-08-24
- Sinotruk speicl mining dumpers released in Qingdao 2012-08-20
- Sinotruk and Allison show HOVA60 mining dumpers 2012-08-13
- First 35 units 420hp FAW AT mining trucks delivered 2012-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019