New Generation Chang’an Kaicheng F70 Large Pickup Truck Makes its Debut
On October 28, a press conference themed with "Global Performance Model", was held in Beijing to mark the debut of Chang'an Kaicheng F70 large pickup truck. It is revealed that the new vehicle was revealed to the public in 60 cities and some major overseas markets on the same day.
Superior to its domestic counterparts, Chang’an Kaicheng F70 boasts a width of 1,930 mm, a wheel space distance of 1,220m. Its cargo tank measures 1,600 mm in length, 1,595 mm in width, and 500 mm in height. Thanks to the zinc plating on its body and anti-corrosion treatment of the whole vehicle, it is highly resistant to any corrosive forces in over 10 years and is highly durable even working in extremely humid and corrosive environments. In addition, F70 can work smoothly even in waters with a depth of 900 mm. It also boasts a maximum towing capacity of 3.5 tons and a maximum loading capacity of one ton.
More noteworthy is that Chang’an Kaicheng F70 has won two Shanghai Great World Guinness records. In Yunyang County, Chongqing, Chang’an Kaicheng F70 spent only 165.73 seconds climbing to the top of the most difficult slope along the Yangtze River. Within just one minute, Chang’an Kaicheng F70 made another Guinness record by completing the highest number of 14 laps.
In the near future, Chang’an is planning to launch 19 different vehicle models with a vehicle multimedia system in 12 languages. With annual production and sales volumes of 200,000 units, Chang’an will further strengthen its presence in the global market, especially in Asia, America, and Africa.
- Changan KAICENE F70 Pickup Makes Its First Show 2019-06-06
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- PSA and Changan to Launch One-Ton Pickup In 2020 2018-03-15
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Changan may Launch New Pickup Model in 2014 2014-07-22
- HD Truck Market to See Rebound 2013-07-31
- Changan Shenqi Hits Small Truck Market 2012-11-12
- Hebei Changan Auto approved to produce commercial vehicles 2011-11-04
- Changan commercial vehicle project with 150,000 production capacity finished 2011-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China
- Driverless Trucks Debut at World Artificial Intelligence Conference 2019
- The Largest Electric Vehicle in the World Never Needs Recharging
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
- SHACMAN Sold 14,900 Units Trucks from January to July
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019