Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai
On November 3, 2019, Yuchai and SHACMAN jointly delivered 36 units Xuande trucks equipped with Yuchai YC6L engines to Shanghai Port for operation. According to sources, the new truck is set to becoming a new fist product for SHACMAN in the transportation market at port areas.
Considering the frequent start-ups, stringent requirements for high quality and high fuel economy, Yuchai YC6L engine helps the truck cut fuel consumption by 20%. In addition, drivers enjoy a much more comfortable working environment. Yuchai's well-connected after-sales service networks give the truck another competitive edge.
Yuchai and SHACMAN have established strategic cooperative ties for many years. Currently, a wide spectrum of vehicles manufactured by SHACMAN, like tractors, engineering vehicles, trucks, dregs trucks, mixers, crane trucks, fire-fighting trucks, sanitation vehicle chassis, are equipped with Yuchai engines with National V & VI Emission Standards.
SHACMAN’s diesel powered trucks with National V Emission Standards are equipped with Yuchai YC6K13 and YC6K12 engines or YC6MK and YC6L engines. Yuchai engines with National V & VI Emission Standards deliver powerful performances and achieve high fuel economy. At present, they are the first choice for a wide spectrum of SHACMAN’s truck products.
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- SHACMAN New Energy Refrigerated Trucks Start Operation at Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-30
- SHACMAN Mozambique 4S Store Starts Operation in Beira 2019-09-23
- Shacman Opens Spare Part Center in Zambia 2019-09-19
- CIMC SHAC Exports 300 Units Self-dumping Trucks to Central Asia 2019-09-02
- SHACMAN New Production Base Officially Starts Operation 2019-08-29
- Over 170,000 Units SHACMAN Trucks Operate Smoothly Across the World 2019-08-26
- SHACMAN X3000 550HP at Angola FFILDA 2019-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July