SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE
On November 5, the 2nd China International Import Expo (CIIE) officially kicked off in Shanghai. At the signing ceremony held by Shaanxi provincial government, SHACMAN signed a procurement agreement with Cummins (China) Investment Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Cummins) According to the agreement, SHACMAN is to purchase engine products worth 70 million RMB from Cummins.
At the first CIIE, SHACMAN signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Cummins. Since then, it has made purchases with a total value of 90 million RMB.
Early this year, SHACMAN and Cummins further deepened their cooperation in such areas as R&D, technological support and product alignment. By taking full advantages of their respective strengths, the two parties have greatly expanded the areas for cooperation and benefited immensely from their partnership.
As one of the leading manufacturer in China, SHACMAN has been making relentless efforts to strengthen international cooperation in recent years and have reaped enormous benefits while going abroad.
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- SHACMAN New Energy Refrigerated Trucks Start Operation at Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-30
- SHACMAN Mozambique 4S Store Starts Operation in Beira 2019-09-23
- Shacman Opens Spare Part Center in Zambia 2019-09-19
- CIMC SHAC Exports 300 Units Self-dumping Trucks to Central Asia 2019-09-02
- SHACMAN New Production Base Officially Starts Operation 2019-08-29
- Over 170,000 Units SHACMAN Trucks Operate Smoothly Across the World 2019-08-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July