Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha
On November 13, a grand ceremony was held to mark the launch of the expansion project of Foton’s super factory in Changsha. Aiming to transition smoothly to the high-end energy-saving and new energy vehicle industry, the factory will specialize in developing and marketing super medium- and light-trucks in Changsha.
With a total investment of 1.5 billion RMB, the expansion project consists of the construction of digitalized production lines with higher intelligence and higher environmental friendliness. After its completion in 2021, the new factory is able to produce 100,000 units vehicles annually with an annual business revenue of 15 billion RMB. It will also generate over 5,000 jobs and boost the upper and lower stream of the auto industry in Changsha.
In the first three quarters, Foton maintained a robust growing momentum despite the anemic market conditions. Its sales volume grew by 2.62% year on year, reaching 389,266 units.
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
- Foton Aumark IBLUE Light Truck: A Trend-setter in New Energy Vehicle Market 2019-10-31
- Foton Trying to Break into Australian Truck Market 2019-10-31
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan 2019-10-30
- Foton Tunland Pickups on Security Patrol in Angola 2019-10-28
- Foton Attends Expo Transporte 2019 in Mexico 2019-10-22
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2019-10-17
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Journalists from Home and Abroad Visit Foton Motor in Beijing 2019-10-09
- Foton Attends the 19th Indonesia Mining Exhibition 2019-09-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July