FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
On November 6, FAW Jiefang Qingdao successfully held the Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 in Zhangye, Gansu province.
After 62 days of intense competitions online and three days of contests offline, the truck driver Zhao Hui from Hebei won the championship with a performance of 30.81 liter/100 km. The champion was also awarded one unit of Jiefang JH6 truck. Equipped with AMT intelligent transmission gearbox, lane deviation alarming system, front anti-collision system, Zhongce tires, VTIS tire intelligent system, JH6 truck achieves superbly high safety standards and an impressive level of intelligence.
Truck drivers Xia Jinhua from Jiangsu and Wu Junsheng from Qinghai took the second and the third place.
- FAW Jiefang Releases New Generation of LNG Trucks in Taiyuan 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Power Pockets Highest Revenue at Two Exhibitions in Guangzhou 2019-10-24
- Jiefang Delivers 50 Units J7 Trucks to its Customer 2019-10-12
- FAWDE Rolls Out Its 7,600,000th Engine 2019-10-08
- China's Oldest Auto Brand FAW Jiefang Witnessed China's Automotive Development 2019-09-24
- Jiefang Releases World’s First Production-class L2 Autonomous Truck 2019-09-11
- Plus.ai Establishes JV with FAW Jiefang to Develop Self-Driving Trucks for China 2019-09-11
- Jiefang Promotes Aowei 6DM Engine in South Africa 2019-08-29
- Jiefang Engine Exports Grew 30% from January to July 2019-08-21
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off the 5,000th Locally Built Truck in South Africa 2019-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Day Holiday Period
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July