Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
On November 13, 2019 China Environment Sanitation International Expo & the International Exhibition of City Municipal Solid Waste Treatment Technology and Equipment was held at Chongqing International Exhibition Center. Yutong Environmental Sanitation Vehicle Co., Ltd. brought a number of new products on display, showcasing its formdiable strengths in the providing greener and more effective solutions for urban sanitation.
Yutong W19 electric sweeping & cleaning vehicle attended the trial operation on the road, attracting wide public and media attention. Equipped with a chassis driven by double electric motors with a combined power of 500 kW and CATL batteries with a power storage of 298.43 kW.h, the vehicle is able to work for six to eight hours after being fully recharged in just 90 minutes.
Yutong electric road-sweeping vehice is equipped with well-renowned batteries with a power storage of 40.32 kW.h. After being fully recharged in just 60 minutes, it is able to work six to eight hours. Its CAN controlling screen can easily maneuver the vehicle. With a strong sucking power, the vehicle is able to suck such large and heavy garbages on the roads as bricks.
Currently, Yutong Environmental Sanitation Vehicle Co., Ltd. boasts over 10 vehicle models for urban sanitation. With zero-emission standards, high energy efficiency and high maneuverability, these vehicles generate little noise and have been widely used for urban sanitation across China.
- Yutong Sanitation Vehicles Delivered to Customers for Operation 2019-09-09
- Yutong Delivers 200 Coalmine Self-dumpers to Users 2013-03-22
- Yutong Heavy Industries Deliveries 200 Mining Dump Trucks to Shanxi Province 2013-03-11
- Yutong Builds Production Base for All Series Commercial Vehicles 2011-05-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July