Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China
On November 19, 2019, the first engine specially developed for ligh-duty truck application, M9T engine, roll off the production line at Dongfeng Light-Duty Power Co., Ltd.
The introduction of M9T engine provides an extensive selection for customers and offers a Dongfeng 2.0-litre diesel engine now available. DFAC is currently using Dongfeng Light-Duty Power Co., Ltd as a strategic base and global powertrain plant for the Renault-Nissan Alliance to produce light-duty engines.
“In the face of increasingly fierce competition in light-duty engine, Dongfeng aims to overcome the competition by combining Renault-Nissan’s technical resources and Dongfeng’s market advantage. To accomplish this, we develop and optimize our products and services , together with our customers , so that we can add value for our customers and contribute more to the construction of local economy “ said Guotao, the secretary of the party committee of DFAC.
As one of the world’s leading small diesel engines, M9T engine was developed by Renault together with Nissan. It has been designed to deliver high power output and fuel efficiency with low noise for pickup, SUV, MPV and high-end light-duty commercial vehicle applications.
Dongfeng Light-duty Power had invested 1.133 billion Yuan in the project of M9T engine to build an intelligent production line in compliance with Renault-Nissan Alliance’s ASL standard and national intelligent manufacturing standard.
Today, the construction of the intelligent production line has already been completed, transforming Dongfeng Light-duty Power into an automatic, information-based and high-quality modern plant in China. All the operation including placing orders, getting after-sales support and manufacturing process can be finished and managed through an information-based value chain system.
In the future, Dongfeng Light-duty Power will continue to deepen technological innovation, focus on brand construciton, and further explore the effective combination of intelligent, information technology with engine’s life cycle to create more value for customers around the world.
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
- Dongfeng Opens First Dealership in Cainta, Philippines 2019-10-31
- Dongfeng Trucks with National VI Emission Standards to Arrive in Beijing 2019-10-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Rolls Out The 6,000,000th CV to Mark Its 50th Anniversary 2019-10-10
- Dongfeng Sold 122,400 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks from January to August 2019-09-29
- DDi11 with National VI Emission Standards Realize Mass Production 2019-09-16
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY 2019-09-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
- Xinhua Daily Headline: XCMG in the East of Xuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July