Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
Yuan Hongming, party secretary and chairman of Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group, was invited to participate in the "China (Shaanxi) - United Arab Emirates economic and trade cooperation fair" on November 10th to 11th. More than 200 representatives from Shaanxi Economic and Trade Delegation, local government and enterprises of UAE, attended the conference, witnessing the opening of a new chapter of economic and trade cooperation between Shaanxi Province and UAE. This year marks the 35th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and the UAE. Economic and trade cooperation between Shaanxi Province and the UAE has entered a period of rapid development. This conference will further strengthen all-round and in-depth exchanges and cooperation between Shaanxi Province and the UAE, promote complementary advantages and achieve win-win cooperation.
At the meeting, Tian Chao, general manager of Shaanxi Heavy Duty Automobile Import and Export Co., Ltd., signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the chairman of KHF, the dealer of SHACMAN products in UAE, to effectively promote the economic and trade cooperation between Shaanxi Province and UAE.
After the meeting, Yuan Hongming conducted in-depth research on the local heavy truck market, visited end customers, exchanged face-to-face with customers, inquired about the use of vehicles in detail, and listened to customers' opinions carefully. In addition, he also listened to the marketing report of the local dealers in detail, fully affirmed the achievements, and put forward the guidance for the next marketing work. Later, Yuan Hongming attended the delivery ceremony of SHACMAN X3000 to major customers, and delivered the golden key symbolizing wealth to customers, marking the new stage of cooperation between the two sides.
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- SHACMAN New Energy Refrigerated Trucks Start Operation at Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-30
- SHACMAN Mozambique 4S Store Starts Operation in Beira 2019-09-23
- Shacman Opens Spare Part Center in Zambia 2019-09-19
- CIMC SHAC Exports 300 Units Self-dumping Trucks to Central Asia 2019-09-02
- SHACMAN New Production Base Officially Starts Operation 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July