Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam
China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) ("China Yuchai" or "the Company"), a leading automotive manufacturer and distributor of engines for on- and off-road applications in China through its main operating subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited ("GYMCL"), announced today GYMCL's 71.8%-owned subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Monopoly Development Co., Ltd. ("YMMC") has registered in Vietnam a new wholly owned business enterprise, Vietnam Yuchai Machinery Services Co., Ltd. ("VYMS"), with a paid-up capital of USD500,000 funded through internal sources to expand operations there.
The goal of VYMS is to facilitate the greater market penetration of the Vietnamese market with China Yuchai's products and services. VYMS will be instrumental in providing wholesale and retail distribution, technical advisory and consulting, engine maintenance and repair services.
Mr. Weng Ming Hoh, President of China Yuchai, commented, "We view our neighboring nation as an excellent opportunity to expand our international footprint. Strategically located in Southeast Asia and blessed with a fast-growing young population, Vietnam expanded its GDP by 7.8% in 2018. We have established an engine business in Vietnam, and our engines can assist in the further development of the country's economy. We look forward to continuing to grow our market presence and customer base in Vietnam."
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
- Yuchai Successfully Develops e-CVT Hybrid System 2019-07-23
- Yuchai Announced Its New Type of Strategic Partnership with Foton 2019-07-18
- Yuchai Brand Value Exceeds 50.569 Billion RMB 2019-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July