Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant
On November 21, the first TBR radial tire from Hubei Linglong Tire Co., Ltd., the fourth domestic manufacturing base of Linglong Tire, successfully rolled off the production line, becoming another milestone in the sustained and rapid development of Linglong Tire. The relative leaders from Jingmen, Hubei Province of China, and Hubei Linglong Tire witnessed this historical moment together.
On July 6, 2018, on the occasion of the second anniversary of Linglong Tire listing, the foundation stone laying ceremony of Hubei Linglong Tire was successfully held. The first tire from this manufacturing base rolled off the production line after 16 months, demonstrating the project has been transferred from the preparatory and construction stage to the commissioning stage.
Hubei Linglong Tire will cover a total area of over 1,000,000 square meters with planned floor area more than 670,000 square meters. The main products of this manufacturing base will include TBR tire, PCR tire, and OTR etc., with the aim of annual capacity of PCR reaching 12 million units, annual capacity of TBR reaching 2.4 million units, and the annual capacity of OTR reaching 60,000 units with estimated sales revenue reaching RMB five billion.
Hubei Linglong is an important support to Linglong’s “5+3” global strategy. This presents another important measure for company to break through regional restriction, focusing on resource integrity, fostering core competitiveness, and it is of great significance for the company to serve customers at zero distance, improve market share and reduce logistics cost.
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
- Linglong Partner Conference of South American&Carribean Region Held in Panama 2019-10-10
- Safe-Run Secures 700 Million New Order for Linglong’s Serbia Plant 2019-09-29
- 2019 Linglong Africa & Middle East Distributor Conference Successfully Held 2019-09-23
- Linglong Tyre Serbia to Start Operation in 2020 2019-09-12
- Linglong among the List of Asia's 500 Most Influential Brands 2019 2019-08-30
- Linglong Officially Becomes Senior Sponsor of China Pavilion of the Expo 2020 2019-08-07
- Linglong Tyre Realized a Business Revenue of 8.31 Billion RMB in H1 2019 2019-08-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July