JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen
On November 24, JAC held a press conference in Shenzhen, officially revealing its new trucks with National VI Emission Standards.
As one of the leading players in China’s high-end light truck market, JAC now boasts Shuailing, Junling and Kangling light trucks with National VI Emission Standards. Equipped with Cummins and Ruijiete power engines, its newly developed trucks features lower body weights and higher intelligence.
Shuailing Q3, Q6 and Q7 light trucks are equipped with Ruijiete 2.2 CTI, Anhui Cummins 3.0CTI and Cummins 4.0 engines respectively. In full compliance with National VI Emission Standards, these trucks deliver impressively powerful performances. Their JAC chassis plus reinforced steel structures help these trucks achieve higher stability and competitive loading capacity. With high energy efficiency, they are readily adaptable to various working conditions.
Junling V5 and V6 trucks, equipped with Anhui Cummins engines, have greatly improved their power performances. Adopting 180 reinforced steel structures, they drive smoothly and achieve higher maneuverability. Thanks to the use of aluminum alloy materials, they two vehicles are ideal choices for urban logistic services.
Kangling J5 is equipped with Ruijiete 2.2CTI diesel engine with National VI Emission Standards. Thanks to its turbo pressure technology, the vehicle is able to achieve a maximum torque of 320 N.m. With the sixth generation JAC driver’s cockpit, constant speed cruising, an onboard computer, the vehicle has an accumulated testing mileage of one million kilometers.
JAC X5 truck is highly maneuverable. With 1.6L JAC engine with a power of 88 kw and a maximum torque of 155 N.m, ABS, disc braking, backing camera, the truck has already passed collision tests.
With more customized features, JAC light trucks are highly durable and fully ensure the profitability of truck operators. They can fully meet diversified requirements of various customers.
Anhui Cummins B series engines, including B3.0, B4.0 and B4.5, help JAC light trucks achieve high fuel economy and reliability.
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
- JAC D50AT Engineering Truck: An Ideal Choice for Urban Logistic Services 2019-09-30
- 400 Units JAC Light Trucks Shipped to Mexico for Operation 2019-09-27
- 42 JAC New Energy Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Beijing Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-27
- JAC iEV330P to Be Sold in Brazil, in April 2020 2019-09-26
- JAC D6176 Self-dump Truck: A New Star in Urban Logistics 2019-09-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July