CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan
On November 24, China National Heavy-duty Truck Corporation (CNHTC) held its 2020 Business Conference in Jinan, officially revealing five newly developed vehicles to the public. Targeting the urban distribution market, refrigerating transportation market.
1) Howo 4x2 light truck: equipped with Weichai WP4.6N engine with National VI Emission Standards, the vehicle boasts a maximum 220 horsepower and a maximum torque of 800 N.m. It is also mounted with CNHTC 8-speed aluminum transmission gearbox and can reach a speed of 95 km/h. While improving its loading capacity, it has significantly lowered its fuel consumption.
The vehicle also has oil and gas tanks made of aluminum alloy. Thanks to a host of weight loss measures, it has successfully lowered its weight to 18 tons.
2) Howo Tongshuai 4x2 truck: equipped with Foton Cummins 3.8 L 168 horsepower engine and Howo 8-speed aluminum cased transmission gearbox, the vehicle delivers particularly powerful performances on upward slopes, accelerates more quickly and achieves higher fuel economy. In addition, it can be mounted with a container with a space of 35 cubic meters.
3) Howo Tongshaui 4x2 refrigerating truck: equipped with 148 horsepower Cummins ISF2.8L engine with National V Emission Standards, WLY 6-speed transmission gearbox, an upgraded chassis, an aluminum cased transmission gearbox, light-weight driving axle, gas tanks made of aluminum, the vehicle has lowered its body weight and made no compromise in terms of its loading capacity. With reinforced insulating materials and better quality sealing materials, it fully ensures the food safety in transportation.
4) Howo Hanjiang 4x2 cargo light truck: equipped with Weichai 110 horsepower 2.3 L engine, it delivers powerful performances and large torques. With the latest NVH technologies and optimized chassis, it is able to generates higher pressures in braking and sound alarms in the steering process.
5) Howo Hanjiang 4x2 cargo light truck: equipped with Weichai WP3N160 engine with National VI Emission Standards, the vehicle has greatly improved its safety standards when driving in mountainous areas. Plus its WLY 6G55 transmission gearbox, the truck is readily adaptable to various demanding road conditions.
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500 2019-11-15
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- CNHTC Delivers 405 Units HOWO T5G Trucks to Deppon Express 2019-09-29
- 25 Units HOWO T7H Trucks Delivered to PetroChina for Operation 2019-09-27
- CNHTC Ranks the First Place in Heavy-duty Truck Export in H1 2019 2019-09-04
- CNHTC Production Base: Asia’s Longest Heavy-duty Truck Assembly Line 2019-08-26
- 396 Units Sinotruk Sanitation Vehicles Delivered to Senegal for Operation 2019-08-15
- CNHTC Accounts for 47.2% of China’s Total Export Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks 2019-08-14
- CNHTC Ranks the 10th Place in China’s Top 30 Enterprises in Auto Industry 2019-07-10
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr. 2019-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July