Mercedes-Benz's New Actros Crowned Truck Of the Year 2020
Specialist commercial vehicle journalists from 24 European countries voted for the Mercedes-Benz Actros to be crowned Truck of the Year of the fifth time. The truck's success story started back in 1997 when the first Actros was released and the subsequent vehicle generation also brought home the award. With a total of nine victories, Mercedes-Benz is now the most successful brand in the fight for the Truck of the Year accolade. The International Truck of the Year jury (ITotY) votes based on innovative technological developments.
In line with the jury rules, the title is awarded every year to the truck which makes the biggest contribution towards road transport innovations that are advantageous to the economy, emissions, safety, driveability and comfort of vehicles. The Mercedes-Benz Trucks flagship scores points above all in its intrinsic value: the majority of the innovations were developed with the precise aim of delivering palpable advancement to drivers, customers and society as a whole. The new Mercedes-Benz Actros provides appropriate answers to topics like safety, efficiency and comfort. It does this with a multitude of new features, including: the Multimedia Cockpit, MirrorCam instead of exterior mirrors, partially automated driving with Active Drive Assist or further advanced safety systems such as the fifth-generation Active Brake Assist, and the further-improved Sideguard Assist.
What's more, the International Truck of the Year journalists had plenty of praise for the extended functionality of the forward-looking Predictive Powertrain Control (PPC) cruise control system which can now be used on winding arterial routes. Equally commended was the completely digital Multimedia Cockpit which has replaced the conventional instrument cluster in the new Actros.
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019 2019-10-23
- Mercedes-Benz TruckParts Officially Enters China Market 2019-04-12
- Mercedes Benz Names Akagera Motors as Its Sole Distributor in Rwanda 2018-12-11
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Showcase Flagship Truck 2018-09-06
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Mercedes-Benz Displays New Trucks at Dhahran Expo 2018-05-04
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Launching of Long-awaited New Actros Truck in South Africa 2018-04-13
- Mercedes Introduces 2019 Sprinter Commercial Van in Germany 2018-02-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July