SDEC to Further Assist XGMA in Global Business Expansion
On November 26, Xiamen XGMA Machinery Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as XGMA) held a grand ceremony at its production base to mark the delivery of over 300 units engineering vehicles with a total value of 10 million USD to their customers from Russia, Kuwait, Syria, Libya, Kenya, Philippines, and Vietnam.
With a fast growing popularity in the global market, XGMA has been constantly strengthening its presence in the world. Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SDEC), a long business partner of XGMA, is fully prepared to provide better quality engine products and more advanced technological supports to its customer.
- SDEC Power Attends 2019 Arch Moscow 2019-06-13
- SDEC to Put Four New Engines on Display at Shanghai Int'l Auto Exhibition 2019-04-16
- ZF signs definitive agreement to acquire WABCO 2019-04-11
- SDEC Rolls Out D20 Engine 2018-09-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July