Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam
Vietnam is an emerging country with fast growing economy. Each year, it imports approximately 100,000 units vehicles and engines. Before entering the country, all vehicles and engines must go through stringent assessments.
Since 2018, 33 batches of Yuchai engines have successfully gone through all assessments in Vietnam, far above the other engine brands.
On November 27, Yuchai brought a number of engine products with high emission standards on display at 2019 China-ASEAN Expo Vietnam Electro-Machinery Exhibition.
Currently, the number of Yuchai engines in operation in Vietnam has exceeded 120,000 units. In Ho Chi Minh city, nearly 200 units Yuchai gas engines are put into service on city buses.
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
- Yuchai Successfully Develops e-CVT Hybrid System 2019-07-23
- Yuchai Announced Its New Type of Strategic Partnership with Foton 2019-07-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market
- Yutong Environmental Sanitation Attends China Environment Sanitation Int'l Expo
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE
- 2019 SANY Global Dealer Summit Held in Changsha
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City
- 5G Unmanned Mining Truck Developed in China
- China Commercial Vehicles Show to Kick Off in Wuhan
- SANY to Invest RMB 22bn to Build an Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Industrial Park
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September
- China Sold 12,000 Units Self-dump Trucks in August
- Top Ten Sales in light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks in August 2019
- Dongfeng Reports 12509 Units Sales in Medium-and-Heavy-Duty Trucks, up 10.5% YOY
- China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July