FAW Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 engine successfully made its way to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List. So far, Xichai has made its way to the list for eight consecutive years.
Meeting National V Emission Standards, CA6DM3-50E5 diesel engine achieves higher fuel economy, longer life expectancy and longer oil-replacing cycle. It has gained six invention titles and 36 patents, projecting China’s heavy-duty diesel engine manufacturing technology to the first rank in the international market.
In addition, CA6DM3-50E5 diesel engine has made innovations in eight areas, including common rail fuel ejecting electronic control unit (ECU), air-driven urea dosing system, 1.5 million km B10 lifespan reliability, 100,000 km fuel replacement technology, lighter body weight, more efficient combustion systems, and special engine braking systems.
|Engine Model||Xichai (FAWDE) CA6DM3-50E5|
|Vehicle Applicable||Heavy-duty Tractor; Dumper|
|Intake Type||Pressuring Intercool|
|Emision Standard||Euro V/ Euro V|
|Max. Output Power||370kW|
|Rated Rotating Speed||1800rpm|
|Max. Horse Power||500hp|
|Max. Torque/Rotating Speed||2300N.m/1000-1400rpm|
|Min.spec fuel consumptiom at full load||≤185g/kW.h|
|6 Cylinder, In-line Direct Injection, Pressuring Intercool, Electronic controlled common-rail injection system|
|Engine Net Weight||1050kg|
|Valve Number Per Cylinder||4|
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine
- Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5%
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter
- The Sales Volume of Xichai Engines Increases by About 20% in 1st Qr.