High Horsepower: We base the development of CA6SM2 engine on large displacement, and solve the problem that a natural gas engine delivers a low power. It boasts the largest torque in China, roughly 100—300N•m greater than its competitors, two less gear shifting while starting and running up a hill. The Horse power is 10—40 higher than its competitors, making overtaking easier.
High efficiency and gas economy: It features China's first single-cylinder four-valve, overhead camshaft technology to achieve the highest levels of combustion efficiency by accurate gas distribution and evenly fuel mixing. Furthermore, with E-controls lean burn technology and vehicle energy-saving match, CA6SM2 can save 2 kilograms /100km of fuel.
Reliability: The dedicated valve and Valve-Valve Seat Ring Friction Pair fitted on the engine highly reduce the inherent friction between machine and valve seat and ensure a reliable gas distribution. In addition, it also fitted with an electric control natural gas system with a mature technology and reliable performance.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine
- Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5%
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter
- The Sales Volume of Xichai Engines Increases by About 20% in 1st Qr.