JMC Heavy-duty Truck Weilong
JX6D Series Engine
MICHELIN 315/80R22.5 16PR
With 9.0 litre and 13.0 litre engine options, the new truck is the result of the JMC-Ford joint venture in China, leveraging Ford’s European vehicle and engine technology with JMC’s local manufacturing base and distribution network.
The heavy-duty truck can meet the customers’ demand for intelligence by providing them with vehicle monitor, fuel consumption management, cargo dispatch and driver behavior analysis. It helps users to check the vehicle status, improve transportation efficiency and reduce your fuel costs and other operational costs.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC
- JMC Launches Kairui KINGKAN for Heavy Haul Distribution in Jiangnan
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018
- JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS
- JMC Brand New Pickup “VIGUS” is on the China Market at Alxa Heroes Club