JMC Heavy-duty Truck Weilong
JX6D Series Engine
MICHELIN 315/80R22.5 16PR
With 9.0 litre and 13.0 litre engine options, the new truck is the result of the JMC-Ford joint venture in China, leveraging Ford’s European vehicle and engine technology with JMC’s local manufacturing base and distribution network.
The heavy-duty truck can meet the customers’ demand for intelligence by providing them with vehicle monitor, fuel consumption management, cargo dispatch and driver behavior analysis. It helps users to check the vehicle status, improve transportation efficiency and reduce your fuel costs and other operational costs.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS
- JMC Brand New Pickup “VIGUS” is on the China Market at Alxa Heroes Club
- JMC Weilong Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Their First Customers for Operation
- JMC Light Trucks to Serve “Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JMC Reveals New Cargo Truck and Two New CGI Engines
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JMC’s First Heavy Truck Weilong Shows up
- A Preview on Heavy Trucks to be displayed at Shanghai Autoshow 2017
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon
- JMC Sale Boosted In March, 2016
- JMC Light Truck Holds Several Guinness Records